This year had a very light travel schedule compared to previous years, being home in Hutto more than I'm used to, partly because of the economics of the times and partly because the uncertainty of my mother's health made planning too much unwise. In fact, of the "Days Elsewhere" a sizable chunk was spent up in Amarillo on visits with her, and then during her funeral. In spite of that, a quick look at the map shows that we covered quite a bit of ground on our limited schedule. As usual, the map only shows locations where I spent the night in 2008, and only if the town was large enough to make the list of the top 10,000 cities of the world that's included in the OSXPlanet application. Small towns like Meadows of Dan and Cherokee aren't listed even though they deserved it.
- Roswell or Bust (April, trade paperback)
- Emperor Dad (May, second edition of trade paperback)
- Extreme Makeover (July, trade paperback)
- Lighter Than Air (September, trade paperback)
- Emperor Dad (August, iPhone App)
- Roswell or Bust (October, iPhone App)
- All Titles (November, Kindle Store)
- All Titles (November, Mobi pocket ebook release)
I can already tell 2009 is going to be crazy.