Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Roller Coaster, Take Two

Back in October, I posted about the joys of getting lost in the St. Louis highway system.  Well, today I was thinking about how much better this trip was.  We took the correct turnoff and arrived at the RV park without a single wrong turn.

At least, the first time.

We drove over to Collinsville for supper and on the way back -- oops.  I took the wrong exit (2B instead of 2A) and went for another loop around and around and around.  Over to Missouri, and back to Illinois.  

Maybe I'll get it right in a few years.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Melton said...

I'll take responsibility for this loop. He was in the correct lane. The sign for our exit (trust me on this) was BETWEEN the two lanes with no arrow on the sign to indicate which of the two possible lanes it was!

And then coming back to the Illinois side there wasn't an exit where we needed one. And then . . . yes, I recognize that building - we've been in circles over here before!