Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cover Art Makes Such a Difference

Last year I tried selling one of my novels, Emperor Dad, as an ebook off my website. While I had a few buyers, I was not satisfied. It needed cover art and I asked around for someone who could do it.

Scott Cupp pointed me to Wes Hartman who was working for Antarctic Press. With a few emails exchanged, he worked me in. The end result of numerous emailed prototypes and a hangup in getting the final work sent to me while I was off in California makes a big difference. I reworked the formatting of the ebooks to include the cover art and notified everyone who bought it so that they can get a free upgrade.

Now I need to see just how many ways I can use this. Advertising flyers, bookmarks, posters. Hmm.

3 comments:

Scott Cupp said...

I like it. I'm glad two of my favorite people were able to get together and get swomething as nice as this. Congrats to you both.

Chris said...

Looks good!

Hahn at Home said...

Is that Antartic Press started by the Dunn brothers in San Antonio?