Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Time to Hit the Road Again

It seems like I've been here at home in Hutto for ages, although it's only been about four months, excluding day and weekend trips. Still, Mary Ann needs to attend a photography event in Tuscon. Death Valley is in bloom due to record rainfalls. Debra may have a graduation event in Malibu ( we still don't know for sure), and I need some serious driving time.

It's the prepartion time for these trips that seem to be my dry spells. With so many random chores needed to be completed in a short period of time, the hours-long times I need for my writing are just unavailable. I haven't even had time to blog in a couple of weeks. Maybe that will change.

But for now, I need to go load my tool kit and the air-compresser into the RV. See you later.

No comments: